Friday, December 11, 2009

You leave me breathless...
You're like an angel...
A.N.JELL
><
Photobucket



Exam results came out le...it was ok...I guessed...
But things kind of went downhill...
Like a downward sloping curve...
What if?
What if I decided to try my best for one time?
Like really really my best?
Will everything change for the better?
I'll see...

Been slacking at home...
since I am unwanted by like practically every companies I had applied for...
What luck...
Ptffffffff...
是他们的损失 lor...
Hahas :P



Twilight...New moon is nice...hahas...Jacob...is a nice guy...hahas...but too muscular liao lor...tsk tsk...hahas...and he is like...what?!?! 3 years younger than me??? Man...I am getting SO old...

Photobucket
You're Beautiful...another great drama after BOF...hahas...HongKi is so cute...like a little boy boy...hahahas...well...he is also younger than me...by one year...haiZzz...I am SERIOUSLY getting so old...so 不爽 LAH!!!

Photobucket
Recommend Good Daddy Clicky ...very very very nice...another great reality tv show...after 2 Days 1 Night and We Got Married...Really like HongKi so much after watching this...hahas...
Photobucket

OK back to You're Beautiful...after watching this...my like for HongKi deepen...hahaha...seriously lor!!! How can a guy be so pretty and cute?
Photobucket
Hahas...Jeremy gwi yeo weo!!!
Photobucket

Random Pics:
Photobucket
~Jolie!

Photobucket
~Awww...Shin Woo and Mi Nam

Photobucket
~Signature smile of Tae Kyung :)

Photobucket
~Copying Tae Kyung's signature pout...hahas...
Have to agree...Tae Kyung's one is still the best!

Photobucket
~Guess guess who's underneath?
Hahas...its poor Jeremy!!!

Photobucket
~Pig Rabbit...
What I want for Christmas!!!
Another crazy after a drama de 后遗症...
Remember the BOF's photo?
Hahas...



Sorry SS501...hahas...
冷落你们了...
*Pat Pat*
I'll be back...
Still waiting for their concert in Singapore...
Will be waiting...waiting...
Photobucket
"Love Like This...One Love SS501"



Another of my crazy out of boredoom do de stuffs...hahas...
Trying on the fake eyelashes...
May look ok here...
But in actual fact...I look like a 人妖 lor...
Tsk...and I am a girl lah...
TSK!
Photobucket
Photobucket
~So guess...which side of my eyes I had pasted the fake eyelashes on?

Without words...song from You're Beautiful...
Written out the chinese lyrics myself...
from GoMiNam's point of view...
cos I am bored...
hahas...



Photobucket
"Twist Twist...
Bi Bi Noodles..."
~Ep 11

No comments: