Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So tired...
Of the waiting...
Of the process of finding...
Of the bad news...
Of the disappointment...
Of everything...
I am just tired.
About a loxxx of stuffs.
I need to see some miracles.



My strengths came from...

-SS501...

winning in Music Bank...again!!!
Photobucket
~See...they are so happy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Hahas...wacky Jung Min..

Photobucket
~I just like this photo :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~The Leader...Horse...Prince are all SO CUTE!!!

-SHINee...Onew
Photobucket
Photobucket
~CUTE!!!



Hyung Joon's bro...Kibum...
They really do look alike yea? Hahas...
And the suggestion made by leader...will be pretty fun of it really happens...hahas...

Photobucket


Well...I am bored...and yumei...sry for pixelating you out!!!
Photobucket

No comments: