Sunday, November 15, 2009

Having so much fun after the exams...hehe...
Forest Adventure...
Photobucket
Then the make over before Celest's party...
Photobucket
Then Celest's Party itself...
Photobucket

Its nice...although one couldn't help but think about the results...
The pages of the exam papers...which kept flipping over and again in your mind...
while you wondered...did you left that question blank?
Did you answered it correctly?
Why did I not studied about it when I can?
Pondering over spilled milk?
Couldn't help it...
But
I will believe in myself :)
Although I couldn't help but wonder about a lot of stuffs in the middle of the nights...

I WILL master the dance of the chorus part of 
A Song Calling For You
&
Love Like This
hahas...
Well...
Can treat it as a form of workout too...
I am really getting more and more unhealthy...
just a few steps of dance already made me feel so tired...
Bleh...



Tongue Business!!!
SS501 ver:
Photobucket

Our ver:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
:P



SS501's Stuff!!!
Photobucket
~Stylist Prince

Photobucket
~A Horse...Their Leader...and The Center

Photobucket
~The Horse and The Prince

Photobucket
~My Center :P Really like his side view!!!

And they finally won in the latest MusicBank!!! 
Yippeee!!!




I really think I looked like Kyu Jong in this photo...hahas...
or did I think too much?
And nope...I don't think I look fierce...
I look COOL!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket



Well... Wish me luck for my 2 wisdom tooth extractions!!!
I need loxxx!!!
Plus loxxx of courage too...
cos I am scared...
*Sob*

IT'S OVER!!!

Photobucket

No comments: