Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DBSK's Music Castle...




For people who are curious...about how long my hair is liao...here it is...still very short lor...and very thick n bushy rite? HaiZz...what to do what to do???
Photobucket

My christmas wishlist...hahahas...I just want one black or brown leather thin belt...

Photobucket
~Uniqlo purple (though not very clear in the photos) long pants...very blogshop feel right? Hahas...my own brand leh...Joey Brand...wahahaha!!! First time taking photos in a fitting room...at first only wanna take one to show my mom...but kind of cannot control so take a few more...wahahaha...

Photobucket
~and my pig rabbit...dweoji-tocki!!! Still waiting for it...I hate the process of waiting...



Me singing Flying To The Moon...I like my 2nd time de singing better...hahas...what do you all think?



A Christmas Story...

Dreaming...

I are in inside my house...it is snowing outside the window...white fluffy snowflakes are falling gently down onto the already white ground...I am sipping my hot coco...all my loved ones are sitting around me...they are laughing...chatting...with one another...opening their presents beside the big christmas tree...which has a big big golden star on top...fire are cracking merrily in the fire place...I am feeling really content and peaceful as I listen to Young Saeng's Magic Castle...while I happily hum along...

"Can you believe it? 
In my dream, you're a princess that has fallen inside magic...
Even though it is difficult for me...
I will keep my promise of saving you...
I put my two hands together and prayed...
For endless wisdom and courage...
 
Past the magic castle and and the other side of the pond...
Deep inside a dark cave...
I saw you...

Now hold my hands...
Can you feel it?
We are flying...
Do not be afraid...
Even though we are flying so high up in the sky...
See...the world unravelling infront of us are so special...
because I am with you..."
~The lyrics are so sweet, yea? 

While humming along with Young Saeng...I look through my photos of me and my friends...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They made me smiled...

Then...the doorbell rang...unbelievable...its SS501, FT Island, SHINee and JJ... They brought me presents...awwww...

Photobucket

All of a sudden, the dream ended...but still, I feel really warm inside :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Photobucket

No comments: