Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So many projects are due so soon...done finished one...another one appeared... HaiZz...seriously... who told me Uni life is simple??? Hahas...its not ok...everything has become more complicated...tired... ZZZzzzzzz........................



So difficult to organise a gathering now...everyone is busy everyday...haiZz...its not a good thing to listen to this song while blogging...cos I started to feel like I wanna cry...hahas...Crying and laughing...not a good sign...So, people...quickly send me back some replies before I go mad, can? Hehe...Thnx!!!



I am not good...I am not good at mass...group chatting...whatever you called it...everytime...when more and more people are gathering around to chat...I will have no idea what to say...you will always see me standing there...in silence...looking so awkward...trying to hide...seriously...my mind will automatically blanked out...again...this is not a good sign...Teach me...teach me...how to communicate with people...how to feel more at ease around people whom I am not very familiar with... Hahas...this song is seriously making me feel so emo...but its nice... *Break me open...tear me down...into pieces...*



Ok, not listening to the song liao...talk about more happy thing... Went to sing K with the people in Singing Club...someday...hahas...don't remember when...great day...hahas...first time...singing K with so many people...and first time getting scolded by a security guard, who told us not to play in the playground...cos we are not kids...but...we are not playing mah...just taking photos...no need to be so fierce one right? Scary leh...hahas... CheerZz...SmileZz...!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: