Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ok...this week is so not cool...cos I've got one project to hand in...and 2 tests...so not cool lor...And guessed what? I am procrastinating again...How how how??? HaiZz...

Realised tat quite a number of people read my blog but never tagged...People...must tag if you come here, ok? hahas...I like to have a loxxx of people come tag one...its fun!!! Hahas...just tag a hi...I will also be very very very very very very very very happy one...hahas...so...tag ok? Hahas...


Just found out tat 星光大道第四季 just started le...WOW... 第三季 just ended lor...then d forth one started le...talking about fast...superstars also not tat fast lah...hahas... 歌唱界 de competition is just harsh...how to get in and survive like that? You will get eliminated so fast lor...Scary... 


Mmm...this tuesdae...Singing club people is going to Sentosa...but...I got accounting on that day...aiyo...so sad...cannot go...plus I need to study for test too...haiZz...so sad so sad so sad... After wednesdae, I will be a little less stress le...cos two tests will be over...left the OB project only...and I will be meeting with 06S01 gang and teachers for a dinner...yea...so happy...hahas...Mmm...seriously nothing to talk about le...


Actually, I wanna update on the dinner with my Sec sch friend yesterdae...but I haven got the photos yet...so will push that to a later date...ok...tats all...

No comments: