Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Sec Sch friends, Xin Fei and Clar are going overseas to study...like...wow...hahas...I am obsessed with this phrase...hahas...anyway...we went to have a little farewell dinner at a pizza restaurant, at VivoCity with them. So long never met them liao...hahas...miss them a loxxx worh!!!
Bon Voyage Clar and Xin Fei!!!

Photobucket
 ~Me and ShuXian!!!

Photobucket
 ~No idea what I am doing...too hungry bah... Hahas...plus the pizza is nice worh...hahas...I ate 3 slices...yummy!!!

Photobucket
 ~See the amount of chilli powder on it? Of course not mine lah...hahas...

Photobucket
 ~Still adding somemore cheese powder...tian arh...hahas...

Photobucket
 ~Cheeze!!! Hahas... 

Photobucket
 ~Ok...I seriously need to stand with my back straight...cos with the bag...I look very aunty... Without the bag...I look like a guy...man...no wonder I am always asked to sing the guy part...when we are K-ing...hahas...



Went to celebrate Teacher's Day with the Pioneer GSC teacher, Miss Xiao and Miss Chan and the 06S01 Girls last week...YEAH..finally get to meet with most of them after so long...really miss them a loxxx worh...hahas...

Photobucket
~First time going to this kind of Jap restaurant to eat...so cool lah...the bowl of noodles are like huge...can use it to put water in and wash face liao lor...hahas...funny...Spent a wonderful time catching up with them...or updating...you knoe? Hahas...

Photobucket
~Yea... :)



Next week is generally more relaxing...with most of the projects and tests over...and all the gatherings and funs coming up...like wow....hahas...But too many outings aren't too good either...cos too many outings=no money...hahas... This reminds me of my msn subnick... Singing=stress...yea...recently learnt some singing techniques...how to sing with different emotions...not easy worh...headache arh...plus lip trill also= stress...I still couldn't do it... HaiZz...different types of stress are bugging me this week... 天啊!!!

Mmm...I am glad that my previous entry of wanting people to tag are working...because many people are coming here to tag...YEAH...like so happy...hahas...so people keep the tags coming... 来吧!!! 来吧!!! I will be very very very very very very very very very very happy!!! :D

No comments: