Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OK...back from camp...never sleep for one night...first time leh...HAHAHA...so proud...hahas...but really very tough lah... I think I can hold and not sleep IF I am watching some shows...otherwise...haiZz... Hahas...reached home at around 9 something...on the way home hor...I slept...as in really slept in the MRT...luckily...Pasir Ris stop not a loxxx of people...so I can choose a corner sleep, leaned against the glass panel to sleep...so I slept all the way from Pasir Ris to Outram...wake up a little...cos I almost fell onto a Indian guy...so scary and peiseh lor...hahas...man... Then, to save myself from the embarrassment...I decided to sleep again... Then, wake up at Dover...lucky lucky... Went onto the bus and try to keep myself awake...but failed to do so...thus, keep knocking my head against wall...pain sia...hahas...again...so peiseh...hahas... Reached home..bathed...then slept all the way from 9 something to 7.30...wake up to watch table tennis...then went to sleep again... Wake up at 7.30am to go school...still feeling super tried lor...hahas...
Camp is fun...hahas...I like it...bacause the exco are really nice... They spoke chinese with some mixture of english occasionally with us...which is good...cos I like chinese better...hahas... They are really nice people... :) Plus...I made many friends too...so happy...hahas... YEAH!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I forgot to blog that time...when I went out with my OG mates cum my classmates cum my friends...hahas...we went to a game cafe...again...my first time going to this kind of cafe...hahas...very fun to play and bond with them lor...glad that I went...hahas...YEAH :)

Photobucket

No comments: