Sunday, March 09, 2008

Guessed what...the result came out and its terrible...can't say its something that I have not expected...actually...to tell you all the truth...I have expected myself to fail...so this is probably a good news to me...cos at least I passed...But now I have a problem...with this kind of result...how am I supposed to get into Ntu or Nus? But I will keep the promise that I have made to myself...

不管成绩是好是坏 我都要抛开过去 要放得开 
不管会流下多少眼泪 坚持下去的动力都要在 
往梦想的路 一定没有想像中的简单 但是我一定要勇敢 
不管未来有多困难 There Will Be Nothing That I Will Be Afraid Of...
Nothing I Will Be Afraid

After getting back my result...don't really have the mood to do anything except brooding over my result and researching on the University courses...Just applying for the courses will require one to pay $10 per school and that is only for Government University...for Private one like Sim will cost $40+...wow..I donno that...super ex...What to do...




Finally, watched finished Seven Princess le...80 episodes worh...but still I wished it will never end...hahas...the show is way too nice le...I love it...love how they depicts the different relationships between the numerous characters...the love between sisters...the love between the parents themselves...the love between the mothers and their children...the love between the fathers and their children...its amazing how different the father and the mother expresses their love...and of course the love between the lovers...the love between Xiao Lian and XueQi...Yi Han and MeiQi...Tai Zhi and Dang Qi...Its the same love but they love it differently...All their loves touches me...ya I cry a loxxx during the show...to break the record...I even managed to cry and laugh at the exact same time...hahas... Kudos to the storywriter!!!

Photobucket~What a Kiss!!!

Photobucket 
~小连 is still currently the nicest TV character I have seen so far...So perfect...Hehee...Photobucket

No comments: