Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Photobucket

        Photobucket

Attention Please...a Jap show about a boyish...ex rocker band singer girl... Ueto Aya as Misaki Yoko...who tries to become a Air Stewardess...Found this show accidentally and really like it...I like how Misaki continue to strive on even though many people make fun of her...saying that she cannot be a air stewardess as she is too "male" le...hahas...of course she made a loxxx of funny mistakes on the way like when she met a star on the plane and struggled about whether she should asked for her signature or not...makes me wonder what will happen if I am an air stewardess and I met JJ while flying...I think I will hack care...go get his signature and even take a photo with him lor...hahas...The way Misaki's class work together reminds me of my class for no particular reason...hahas...Only got 11 episodes shown in 2006 plus 1 special episode made in 2007 which shows her flying to Hawaii...then in 2008 April...another 1 special episode will be made which shows her flying to Syney...I will be waiting...hehee... I always thought that the job of an air stewardess is very easy...somewhat like a waitress...of a higher class...who knows that it is not so easy to become one...They have to go through tons of lessons and exams...have to learn about the different parts of the planes...CPR...make-up...so on and forth....Man...I am so wrong in the past...Now, I will look at the air stewardess in a different light... Heres the link...do go and watch...I want someone to go crazy about the show with me!!! http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=2105705&iid=11787749 

Like Misaki's hair style in this show...so punk like...so cool...try to tell the hair dresser to cut it for me today...but to no luck...I'll never have the type of hair I wanna them to cut for me...it will always be different from the picture I shown them...why? WHY?

Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: