Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Don't like...

Don't like...to woke up so early...
Don't like...to feel so unconfident...
Dont like...the way I think that I could not speak good English infront of others...
Don't like...the feeling of insecure...
Don't like...changing to a new environment...
Don't like...my procrastination habit
Don't like...the idea of having to adapt to a new environment again and again...
Don't like...people who eat and spit foods onto the table...especially bones...especially fish bones...so difficult to clean them off the table...be more considerate ok...its not easy to be a table cleaner you know...
Don't like...to feel so unsure... Should I choose nursing...what if I could not cope with the news of my patients dying? Should I choose business...what if I just don't like this course? Should I just go and be a air stewardess...what if I do not get selected...and I think the possibility of that is pretty high? What if? What if? I hate "What if"...
Don't like...people who put their legs high up on the opposite chair in a bus...
Don't like...people who do not understand me at all but act as if they do...
Don't like...people who do not believe in me...when I do...
Don't lke...balloons which cannot float...
Don't like...busybodies...
Don't like...being underweight...
Don't like...the fact that my 野心 is 大 but 胆子 is 小...我应该更勇敢的...
Don't like...to be screamed/shouted at...
Don't like...to be scolded...
Don't like...my shyness...
Don't like...my 三分钟热度...

Don't like...I really don't like a loxxx of things...but I think this is what reality is like...nothing is perfect...Luckily...I also have a loxxx of things that I like...this is called balance bah...hahas!!! What about you? Wanna blog about the same thing as me if you really could not think of what to update your blog about? Hahas...CheerZz!!! 

No comments: