Saturday, January 13, 2007

School reopen for like 2 weeks liao...ok...I am now half in hoiliday moodZz...just a bit longer...I will be completely out of it and be ready to be in study moodZz... I Can Do It...

Ok...busy busy busy...passing up of holiday assignments...new chapters to be learnt...homeworks...tests tests tests and more tests...WHOA...what weekend already arh? hahas...silly me...everydays just start with a blur and end with a blur...time pass like lightning and now...I had 1 week less to A-level...NO PROCRASTINATING...thats my new year resolution...hahas...ok...being a J2 is ok...too fast liao lah...kinda weird watching the J1 coming in...hey...I am still in orientation mood leh...hahas...well good luck to them and my bro...PW is gonna make them grow up...hahas...like what they did to me...so a brand new year...a brand new start...And...a brand new and better ME...MUAHAHAHAHAHA... The Ex J2 people came for our J2 assembly and told us to not to be like them...work hard now...since I have already wasted the December Holiday...they even told us what it felt like after their A-level...they only use 3 words to describe it...which seriously leave a HUGE impression on my mind...FUN...SHIOK...And...BLANK...hahas...really can't wait to have those wonderful feeling man...must be really great so now I have to work hard and xian ku hou tian...taste the bitterness first and then the sweetness later which I believed will be the MOST wonderful taste in the whole wide world...well...so there... CHEERZz... :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: