Friday, December 29, 2006

BackZz...ok...I am gonna update on my class outing to Sentosa first...well...not really a class outing since there are only 7 who attend the outing...sad sia but it is still quite fun lah...hahas...this is my first time coming to sentosa with my friends so I am quite exited...but the weather wasn't really good ...rain accomapny us for the outing...Her Shuang and me were very worried as we both bought the tickets which were quite EX and as we already paid for the rides...we were worried that because of the rain...the ride might be canceled and in the end...our money would be wasted...but luckily the rain stopped in time...so Julianne, me and her shuang went for the ride and left Charlene and the others on the beach...we had so much fun and really hope that we can go Sentosa again...hahas...hopefully...next time could really be a class outing...hahas...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~Me, Xiao Han, Charlene, Gladys, Si Hui, Julianne and Her Shuang who is not in the photo...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~Her Shuang, Julianne and Me...going for the luge ride...something like Go-Kart...Super Fun...hahahas...

Ok...this is gonna be the second part of my blog...attend my cousin wedding...this is the second wedding that I had attend for this year...hahas...I really like this wedding cos the atmosphereis really good...many people were really high...offering gross mixed alcoholic drinks to the groom who drank them all up...afraid that his friends may ask his wife to drink...hahas...WOW...really had a great time...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~Family photo with the groom and the bride...awww...such a sweet couple... :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~A photo with the groom...the man in white...

Last but not least...school is starting...a whole new life...got to work hard as next year is A level...may not blog that often anymore...hahas...all the BEST people...all the best... :)

No comments: