Friday, January 19, 2007

1 week passed le...so fast...today Miss Chan told us to write a time table for our self study thingy...a loxxx of people protest cos they say that they will not follow one...then may as well don't write...hahas...but still we have to write lah...then when I look through my time table...I realised that actually I got quite a loxxx of time to study since I have already quit choir...donno if I should take up another CCA though...yup...I am slacking...NOOOO...I would not let my slacking continue anymore...then I also found out that my life is basically an exact copy of the previous day...and this cycle will continue to repeat itself over and over agian...wake up, go school, reach home, sleep, study, watch TV, study and then sleep...WOW...what an interesting life...hahas...how sarcastic am I...hahas...we play the angel mortal game today but due to the fact that we could not contain our exitement and secretZz...I found out whose my angel liao...hahas...Bio Practical is super fun today...we had a loxxx of fun comparing the looks and colours of our hairs under the microscope today...then after that...we went to somewhere ulu ulu in the school to take photos including the toilet...being a Chem Rep isn't very easy as far as I have known till then...I cannot really take that much of a responsibility although my duty only involved the collecting of notes and buying files...to me thats a loxxx of responsibility liao since I do not really have the gene of leadership...ok at least thats what I felt about myself...PE is super fun...we had HIGH JUMP...WOW...and we really get to see for ourself, LIVE, whats Wu Zun style of jumping like...really cool man...the S.H.E Ella show...Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu...hahas...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Thats my class...06S01...a SUPER GREAT AND NICEST CLASS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD...ok at least thats how I felt...hahas...the photo was taken way back, at the start of the JAE period...some people missing from the photo...mostly the boys...don't really know the class much yet...but now...everyone are my friend...hahas...FRIENDSHIP 4EVER...cheerZz... > <,

No comments: