Friday, January 26, 2007

Blogging...me organising a trip down to Vivo City tomorrow...treating it as a break before studying hard again...really had an enormous fun day today during our CT time...other classes are perhaps...doing their boring time management time table while my class is busy decorating our class board with photos...Chinese New Year decorations...and the Angel, Mortal game name cards...where everyone's name card is pasted on the board and the angels can paste their message for their mortal on their name...ok I guessed that makes guessing whose your angel rather easy as you just have to observe closely who is pasting thing on your name...but well, its not like we still do not know whose our angels...I am already pasting my message to my angel liao (as in on her name)...hahas...it is so funny when you see people who basically are still unaware of who their angel are, pasting messages on their own name to ask their angel to start to work...hahas...luckily my angel is super angelic and hardworking...hahas...thnx ANGEL...oh ya...I am not too bad an angel myself...but I guessed my mortal already knows whose her angel is liao...hahas...hihi mortal...

Chinese New Year coming liao...donno why I felt super irritated whenever I heard Chinese New Year songs played on the TV...I am like half anticipating it to come but half dreading it to come...Anticipating...because I am going Thailand, this Chinese New Year...Dreading...because once it is over...I will have very few things to look forward to liao...ok perhaps...the March holiday (Studying)...my Common Test...then more works, tests, SPA...the June Hoilday (Studying)...Mid Year Exam...then revisions...my Prelims...my A-level...then FINALLY a longgggggggggggggg BREAK...hahas...GOOD LUCK HUIQI...MUST WORK HARD!!!

Ok...got mentioned in my last entry that me and my friends went to some ulu ulu place in school and toilet to take pictures...here are some of the photos taken by Gladys...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~ This one is taken in the Biology Lab...Sze Ying, Me, Charlene, Carinne, Hui Min, Julianne and Hwee Hoon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~ We are trying to act dao...hahas...we are Gangster 06S01...taken in some ulu ulu place in school...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~ Taken in the toilet...in a cubicle...cheerZz...

No comments: