Friday, February 10, 2006

YEAH...finally can cross out the 'score well 4 O'levels' on the WiShZz UpOn ThE StArZz section on the left...as I really did well in my O'levels...I am so glad and satisfied...this is GREAT...hahas!!! My L1R5 is 13...minus 2 CCA points is 11 and if I going to PJC minus 2 loyalty point...it will be 9...can't believed that I can achieved those score especially when I get 20 for my prelim but that cannot be really counted as I did not really study for it...well...then what surprised me a loxxx is that I get a B3 for my English when I get C5 in prelim and A2 for my Combined Humanities when I get D7 for my prelim...I am shocked at my Combined Humanities the MOST as its the subject that I am least confident in but I actually can get a distinction...this is too great...first I MUST thanks MEIXIAN, my cousin who help me by giving me her notes and teaching me, making me understand more in Combined Humanities...THANKS MEIXIAN!!! My Combined Science get A1, Biology get A2, Chinese get A2, A Maths get B3 and my MOST disappointing subject... E Maths in which I get a B3...I kinda regret of not studying really hard for it. Here, I want to thanks Miss Yau (Chinese teacher), Mr Ng (Chemistry teacher), Mr Lee (Physic teacher), Miss Lee and Mdm Rafidah (Biology teacher), Miss Eek (Combined Humanities teacher), Miss Chan (English teacher), Mr Chia (Maths teacher) , Mr Tan (English tution teacher), Ah Hao Gou Gou (Maths tution teacher cum cousin)...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELPS OR I WON'T BE SMILING WHILE WALKING OUT OF SCHOOL TODAY!!!

Well...last night I was so nervous till I could not sleep so I surf net till 2pm then go sleep. This morning at the hall, I was so nervous that I almost cry out as tears were already formed in my eyes. Then, when I go get the result but have not yet see my score and was signing something, Mr Ng told me that my score is good but I do not quite believed him as he say that my prelim is good when I get 20 point...then I see my score for the first time and I started JUMPING AROUND...hahas so funny...anyway today is a really good day and I will always remember it... 'c',


No comments: