Sunday, February 12, 2006

After scoring a proud 13 in O-levels...my parents asked me what reward I want...well...my wish is very simple...their compliment...well...they did say that I have done well in my O-levels but they unfortunately started their lecture about...must study hard in JC or cannot go university than qia lat liao...why can't they just stop at their praises? So in the end praises minus negative comments equal nothing...hahas....anyway thats not really my wish lah...my real wish can be seen in the WiShZz UpOn ThE STaRZz section on the left...I wanted HUGE soft toys!!! Everytime I watched shows... the gals in the shows will have huge cute soft toys on their bed then they will hug it and talk to whoever they want to talk to...AWWWW...makes me so jealous...thats my wish from young but had never come true yet...meixian also had 1 huge puppy soft toy on her study table...so cute...every time I go her house...I cannot resist but to go to her study room and pat the puppy...hahas...I siao liao!!! And every time on my birthday....I will wish that one of my friends can give me a huge soft toy but I guessed its too expensive liao...so my wish had never come true...hahas...but anyway my father had finally say YES and he is going to China to buy one for me as it is cheaper there and if I had not guessed wrongly...Xiao Jiu going to buy one for me too as a reward...well, lets hope so and at here...I will make an early birthday wish : I WANT TO OWN LOXXX OF HUGE SOFT TOYS AND HOPE THAT MOST OF MY PRESENTS IF I GOT ANY TO BE HUGE SOFT TOYS!!! HAHAS :)

No comments: