Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am offically still in the holiday mood...sad to say...don't really felt like studying and guessed what...the three week PAE course is gonna end soon...AAWWW...I am going to miss my old 06S24 very much especially the members of Teng.Ying.Li.Yi.Min.Qi.Sun club!!! Below are the photos of my club...sometimes we are named the 7 FLowers, Qi Duo Hua! Hahas...

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
~Donno why the photo become very small. From the left, Ji Sun, Teng
Teng, Hui Yi, Su Min, Jacelyn, ME, Yan Li

Don't really like the idea of going through orientation and making new friends agian because I don't really know how to make friend...sad... Nowadays I had been thinking about choosing subject combination, I wanted MBP, but a lot of people say that physics is very difficult and physics and biology do not match at all and Pioneer did not offer this combi anyway, then that left one last choice MBC, but I don't really like chemistry infact I like physics more. Then, I am afraid I cannot cope with Biology because that needs a loxxx of memory work...but I really LOVE biology...then I started to consider MPE, which is what I had been studying for the last 2 months but the problem is no biology and I really want biology...HOW?!! AHAHAHAHA!!! I am so confused now...what to do?

No comments: