Sunday, February 05, 2006

Watched ' I Not Stupid Too ' yesterday night...it is ok...I guessed...the first movie is much more touching and is funnier while the second one is much more realistic as it clearly and eerily depicts very CLOSLY to teenages' life! One scene reminds me of someone I knows whose parents like the movie, only wanted their children to concentrate on their studies...just their studies and nothing else, they don't praise their children if they get choosen to be the lead role of a drama, but will praise them if they scored a full marks in their exams...that is just too sad. I am glad that my parents praise me when I get choosen to be the news caster of a news caster competition...well...at least they are glad! Asian parents just do not know how to understand their children and you can rarely hear them says ' I Love You ' to their children...is that really hard to say this three simple words? You never know how POWERFUL this three words can be. Another scene of this movie is so TRUE...it shows the parents nagging at their children and the children ' listening ' to them...that is SO TRUE!!! This nagging does not help at all and only make us more mad and wanting to do more wrong things...I guessed this movie is not really for the children but more for the parents, to let them really understand what is going on in their children's mind and to tell them to STOP THEIR NAGGINGS!!! Actually I think that all of the parents should go and read their childrens' blog if they had one...that really will helps!

And heres something I am wondering about, how do we know when to get our results? Through the news? Through the newspaper? Through our JC teachers? The only thing I know is that I am getting more nervous and an increase of nightmares garentied(?) that!!!

No comments: