Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photobucket 
Oh yea...listen to whole loxxx of korean songs, at every Mondae to Fridae...8 pm to 10 pm...on xfm 96.3! So far I only heard one SS501's song...Because I am stupid...bleh...



Surprise surprise...hahas...updating my blog so suddenly...when exams are so near...hahas...my last post until Nov 5...yepyep...

Getting news that Gu JunPyo...Lee Min Ho are coming down to Singapore this Saturdae...too bad...my exams are too near liao...cannot go...then, WooBin...Kim Joon of T-Max are coming down to Singapore this Dec 12...and with Ji Hoo, Hyun Joong of SS501 who are coming down for a concert either this Nov or Dec or next year Feb...we will only need to wait for YiJung Sunbae...Kim Bummie...to come down to complete the F4 in Singapore collection in a way...hahhahaha...crazy....

Yep...so many nice nice things to look forward to after the exams...so people lets
AZA AZA HWATING!!!

No comments: