Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am so bored...ok ok...after publishing this post...I will go study liao...
Had fun yesterdae...all the phototaking...studying...chatting...
And I bought my beanie!!! At Uniqlo!!! That time saw it with Charlene...then after much thinking and all the walking back and forth...I had decided to buy it...don't want to regret anything...which reminded me of something that Ga Eul told Yi Jung Sunbae in BOF, "Children don't hesitate with the things that they like. Because they know that once they lose them, they will cry..." And cos really very difficult to find one in Singapore...my mom is like...why buy this? No use at all...hahaha...yea...I told her...this is bought for my future Korea winter trip one...must prepared 1st mah you know...hahas... Started to like beanie a loxxx because of...SS501...Young Saeng and Leader always wear them...and those girls in korean drama...super tempting!!!

Yep and talking about SS501...their new album is coming out... Rebirth...their makeup is like SO thick...especially the eyes part... They are going towards the mature cool man look...
Photobucket

and KyuJong ia acting in a new drama...eh...more like a mini drama...SETI...Searching for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence...CUTE!!!

Some photos of SS501 again...hahas...couldn't help it... :)
Photobucket
~Jong Jong is like ?!?!?!

Photobucket
~Baby tying his shoelace so seriously...
认真的男生是最帅的!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Hehe...really like this collection...so colourful and happy de feel!!!

-GIF Pic (Romantic Sky) time-
Photobucket
~Practicing the airline de welcoming action

Photobucket
~Scared of heights de JongJong

Photobucket
~Naughty Leader



-My time!!!-
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Wow...my eyes got 杀气 in them...
WHAT...want fight arh??? 
Hahas....

And last but not least...my scary singing...I did say I wanna learn that song of F.T. Island in my last post...I 退步 liao...time for kbox!!!
Pretty screechy near the end...cos the keys are higher...well...turn the volume down bah or stop in the middle, at 2.26min (highly recommended)...
Good luck...
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! (Evil laughters)

No comments: