Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Well...well...well... Valentine day is coming...means nothing to...well...singles...hahas...but Valentine day = Friendship day for me...so...hahas... Happy Friendship day then...hahas... 
JJ signing his concert tickets on Feb 14 lor...donno I should go or not...but remembering all that queuing makes me really sick... Mmm...how can I get his signature without queuing? 
Mmm...

Randomly found pictures!!!

Photobucket
~Awww...such a sweet couple's shirts...

Photobucket
~Guess what this is? Key holder!!! Man...so cute lor...

Photobucket
~Hahas...piggy pencil...

Photobucket
~Bear key chains... oh...so cute...I like his scarf!!!

Photobucket
~What can I say about this? cute...Cute...CUTE!!!
Love her outer coat!!!

Photobucket
~Ice cream! Yum yum!!!

Photobucket
~MUSHROOM!!!

Photobucket
~I WANT THIS!!!

No comments: