Sunday, February 15, 2009

Went to see his and 欣卉 de concert sometime back...at NTU... Both of them sounds SO good LIVE man...so glad I went!!! THNX WORH HER SHUANG!!! JingLun is so humorous...hahas...so cute... Awwww!!! Didn't get any poster on that day...cos we were 分配 to sit at the very back...like on the last row...well...bad luck? Hahas... Finally, met Hweehoon de boyfriend on that day...they looked great together!!! Hehe... 要幸福 worh HuiYun!!! Had a great time with SzeYing and HerShuang on that day...I really must repeat...I am So GLAD that I went on that day... WooHoo!!!

Photobucket

For the Valentine day de gift exchange thingy...I bought a care bear toy toy...man...really gonna miss him...hahas...he's so cute!!!

Photobucket 
~See how tiny he is!!!

Photobucket
~Care bear says: "This is my tiny telly!!!"

Photobucket
~Care bear says: "And looked...I am standing on it... MUahahahaha!!!"

Valentine day...went out with Julianne...Charlene and Wingki...I don't even need to say it...I had a WOOHOOO time!!! HAHAHA!!! I am going crazy...

P.s: I don't have much photos...

Photobucket
~ :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
~ Yum Yum!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
~ Bear bear says:  "Will you be my beary, dear dear girlfriend?" Hahas...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
~ So interesting to go out on Valentine day...so many beautiful things, waiting to be captured!!!



Photobucket
~I like Bling bling stuff! Mmm...that is so random...hahas...



Photobucket
.I found *LOVE* now I found *YOU*.
Happy Valentine Day Everyone :)

No comments: