Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Anyway...I had been neglecting this blog for a seriously long time liao...hahas...been lazy mah...hahas...ok... Lets clean away all those cobwebs and dusts first...

Mmm...donno what I should start writing first...
Ok...first thing is... Singing club...
Done my first solo performance on stage like...last last Thursday... I like my performance...although its not really good...compared to my usual kbox singing... But, well...first time mah...hahas... This month de theme is group performance...Rock...haiZz...I got nothing left to say...starting to get a little tired...

This is my performance...



Second thing is...I had start working like last last week le!!! Hahas...telemarketer...basically calling people to ask them to do surveys or to invite people to an event or something...
Its a pretty nice job...cos you just need to sit there, call and talk to people...all day long... So, sometimes, it can get pretty tiring... Which probably explained why I never update my blog...hahas...yea...I knoe...excuses excuses excuses!!! I do get some scoldings a few times...which its ok lah... But still, some people are just plain RUDE... I mean, come on man...if you are not interested, just say so lah, no need to get so agitated...and some of them are actually the director or manager lor... Then, there is one person I talked to, whom just pissed me off totally. I called and asked for the manager, she shouted to ask her manager whether he wanted to come to the seminar or not...then, she told me that he doesn't want to come...cos I actually need to confirm with the manager personally...I asked her if its ok for me to speak to him...then, she said to her colleagues that she shouldn't had pick up the phone (I can still hear her) and then she just hang up on me... Man...nobody hang up on me before one lor... I am so tempted to post the company's name out lor...but well... I will forgive...but not forget...so rude so rude so rude!!! Anyway...the colleagues at my workplace there, are all really nice, especially my leader, Kenny! Hehe...he is always telling me ways to increase my salary...cos you see...more interested customers...meaning more money! My first formal job! My first formal salary! Hahas...which will lead to my first JJ concert!!! Woohooo!!! Hahas...I am happy!!! THNX SO MUCH WORH LILY!!! However...I still like school better...Mmm...

Third thing is Pioneer Junior College Movie Marathon...not a loxxx of people went... Only...me, Charlene, Julianne, Her Shuang and Wingki went and ya and Jian Qiang... Pretty disappointed... but well...no use forcing people to go what, right? Pretty meaningless... Anyway...its fun! In the end, I felt tired but still ok... Me and Her Shuang were the only two who can 忍 till morning...hahas... the others fell asleep somewhere during the night... Cos, we were playing with our DS Lite...competing against each other...hahas...so fun man...the power of DS Lite!!! The movies were nice... its ok...not very scary...but  all of them never stayed to watch finish The Orphanage...its seriously nice, ok!?! I really like The Girl Who Can Leapt Through Time...so super touching!!! And we even played the piano in the canteen and sang some songs lor...hahas...imaging singing in the middle of the night... Don't think I'll ever had the chance to do that sort of crazy things again lor...hahas... Nevertheless, it was great to go back to Pioneer again... I am super glad I went!!! Oh ya...must thanks Jian Qiang for his little gifts!!!

Fourth thing, I went to the Marine Barrage yesterdae...as in Mondae...hahas... Its drizzling when I reached the place...and the wind was so strong till I saw loxxx of people de umbrellas were spoilt by it... And its so cold...I thought I am in China again lor...hahas... Never get to explore the place properly... Mmm...well...there is still a next time! But still, I had a tremendously great time with my cousins!!! Always like their company... Its really cold on that day...but my heart felt seriously warm!

Then, think nothing more to write liao... I got miss out anything mah??? Anyway...I still got loxxx of things I haven done yet...christmas cards to make...presents to buy...one Korean drama to watch...one Taiwan drama, 不良笑花 to watch...cos this drama looks interesting...I hope I can finish it...and then some personal stuffs that I need to buy...then I also need to go and buy JJ concert ticket...aiyo...so busy lor!!!
And ya...I passed my Uni First Sem de exams with flying colours worh!!! Well, at least I am satisfied with the results!!! Hahas...holiday arh holiday...don't end so soon can??? 
HAHAHA!!! 

No comments: