Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back from Sentosa...hahas...my only holiday outing in this holiday...hehe...cos my dad got a voucher which enable us to stay for 2 nights at the Rasa Sentosa Resort at the...well...Sentosa...hahas... First time going out of Singapore to stay in a not so far place...Sentosa...hahas...pretty fun worh...I had a GREAT time... Woohooo!!!

Photos:

Photobucket
Photobucket
~Our hotel...me...my bro...my cousins, WeiWei and Grant and my mom and dad!!!

Photobucket
~On the way up to our hotel...no idea what I am doing...but I look happy...hahas...

Photobucket
 ~Being 自恋 ...hahas...no lah...I am just trying to tie my hair up for the first time with Julianne's rubber band...hahas...looked ok right? Thnx Julianne...hahas...I fully used the rubber band that you gave me on this trip...very useful...hahas...I looked like I had dyed my hair...cool...hahas...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Random photos...really like the last one!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
~On the way up the Merlion statue...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Luge and skyride...hahas... We had a total of 4 rides on this 3 days...so fun!!! Since I am a safe driver...well...slow and steady is like my signature...hahas...so I am like always the last...hahas...
I like the last photo...so sweet!!! Awww...

Photobucket
~Cineblast...15 min ride...$18 per person...so not worth it... Luge is like way better!!!

Photobucket
~Palawan beach...

Photobucket
~Nooo...the treasure is mine...mine...MINE!!! Hahas...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 ~Ok...the treasure is shared by all of us...hahas...

Photobucket
~Table soccer...at our hotel lobby!

Photobucket
~Siloso Beach

Photobucket
~Pro Climbers!!!

Photobucket
~Our hotel...night view!!!

Woohoo...the end!!! Hahas...

No comments: