Wednesday, October 15, 2008

命中注定我爱你

Photobucket

好好看哦 !!! Hahas...but I never managed to watch finish the show...exams coming...think I will either wait till exam is over...then watched finish it...or...stop watching it all together...hahas...donno what is happening...but recently...I tend to grow rather impatient...and always fails to watch finish an entire drama... Is it a good thing? Mmm...donno why... But...it is a nice show...hahas... 一个平凡的女孩, 找到了自己的王子 ...Very fairytale like... Hehe... I like Xin Yi's mom in the show...she is so real...especially cos she spoke hokkien...got those 亲切感 ...hahas... she...never failed to make me cry...especially, the scene which showed the night before XinYi got married...all the things that she said, sounded exactly like what a mom would say to her daughter...so touching....hehe...

Photobucket
Not forgetting...our dear... Dylan ... hahas...the perfect, caring guy behind the lead actress...who always fails to get the girl... Well...what can I say? I always like this kind of 默默爱人 ... 但却, 从来也得不到爱的人 ...kind of sad...haiZz...

Photobucket
萧敬腾!!! Hahas....kinda stopped at the episode that he appeared in...hahas...


Random pics!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
命中注定我爱你!!!

No comments: