Friday, October 10, 2008

So...I am bored...updating blog at this unearthly hour...hahas...I just realised I can tweak and play with my music player...so cool lor...can edit the pitch and speed of the player...I am like so slow or what...hahas...now then knoe...  Anyway...just came back from Singing Club...then we were told to prepare a ballad song...to sing to the teacher...again...haiZz...so scary or what... My mind went straight to JJ... 原来 ...hahas...guys songs are somewhat easier to sing...cos no need to switch to jia ying...cos when you are nervous...switching to jia ying will be a difficult thing to do...for me lah... But then...always singing JJ songs...a bit...donno leh...hahas... JJ's new song... Always Online...is pretty nice too...maybe I can sing that...hahas... But then...maybe I should try other song? I am thinking about 刘力杨, 眼泪笑了 ... Then, I try to sing it just now...wow...why listen to her sing...like so easy huh? Same thing with 我就是这样 ...So tough to sing lor... I recorded it le lah...and hor...the front part is low....like really low...then...the chorus part got a bit need to switch jia ying...wow...how arh? Hahas... maybe I should stay with JJ's song?

I played with the music player...and this is how I sound with really high pitch...I find it nice lor...hahas... (Volume quite soft...so you may have to like increase the volume of all the players and your comp...if you really want to hear...lah...hahas...)



This...is when I played with the speed...hahas...


This is the original one...a bit...not too good...pitch 不准 ...some parts I sound weird...some part my tempo is wrong... I am still not very familiar with the song lah...hahas...then this is done when I am not nervous...imagined...when I am nervous..................


Newly added...hahas...think a loxxx of people will miss out this one...cos I just uploaded it...hahas...I just uploaded this for fun lah...cos I don't think it is sung really well...infact...I don't think it is sung well at all...going flat at so many parts of the song...blahblahblah...hehe...well...only...LUCKY people...MUAHAHAHAHAHA...can 发现 this...Man...I am getting crazy...hehe...I 'sang' this with 炎亚纶 worh...hahas... Ti amo...

No comments: