Monday, September 29, 2008

Last week is just slacking time...though I know I must start studying liao...always last minute do work one...*angry with myself* Anyway...I am so glad... that all of the projects and assignments in this semester are officially over... Only left the Final Semester End Exams... After that...holiday!!! YEAH!!! Hahas...donno whether I should be happy or not...cos holiday = work... Mmm...don't feel like working leh...but have too...haiZz...sian diao man... Any fun, nice, easy, good paid jobs to recommend for me? Hahas...

Was bo liao yesterday...so went to the dollmaker site to play... ( http://elouai.com/candybar5/dress-up-girls.php ) Interestingly,  I discovered some new things...hehe...

Photobucket
~Randomly made doll...I like the colour of her hair...especially the blue end...wow...like so cool lah!!!



Before make up...

Photobucket

After putting on the fake eyelashes...oh my god...the differences are like so huge lah...
Her eyes brightened up so much and like become bigger... like become more 有神...
So interesting...just putting on fake eyelashes...also can have so much contrast liao...but of course...this is just cartoon lah...
However, I feel that the same case is true for real human being too...hehe...like so cool or what!!! :)

Photobucket

After putting on lipstick...eyeshadow...wow!!! 
Hahas...for me...I like the above one better...清淡一点比较好!!! For me lah!!!

 Photobucket





I am thinking...if long hair doesn't work out for me...I may just cut it short till somewhat like 刘力杨的发型 ...then...maybe...hahas... Perhaps can, dyed it into purple or blue...like those dull purple or blue...those 隐隐约约 ... 有时看得见, 有时看不见 kind ... 走回中性路线 ... It will be like so cool lah...but still...I prefer long hair lah!!! Hahas...diao...
 
Photobucket

No comments: