Monday, September 22, 2008

Anyway...this week is rather peaceful...hahas...compared to last week lah...hahas...
Last Saturdae...Mmm...is it last Saturdae? OK...I don't remember...whatever...I went to somewhere...with friends from singing club to celebrate Lantern Festival...I think I mentioned this liao...so heres the pictures...which I 'gop' from singing club de blog...hahas!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Then, I went K...yesterdae...with Charlene, Julianne, Wing Ki, Her Shuang and Xiao Han...we were not very high I donno why...hahas...everyone is like so sian...And they say my 萧敬腾 does not sound like 萧敬腾....AHHHH... *CRY* hahas...fine fine fine...I also 越听越不像...hahas...so sad...hahas...but still fun lah...hahas...going to K will always be fun one...hahas... CheerZz!!!



HuiYi say I more talkative online...ya...ok leh...hahas...I more comfortable to talk via the computer bah...hahas...I get shy very easily one ok...not that I very proud or what...must understand...hahas...if you are really close to me...you will find me very noisy one...very kiddy...very lame...RIGHT? Hahas...trying to change liao...but really very tough leh...still get speechless among crowds...still find it hard to find something to say during mass conversation...haiZz...how arh??? So, maybe I should just be myself? So tired... 也许, 我就是这样... Yea...刘力杨 de song...wow...so hard to sing...hahas...so random...

Photobucket
~A dollhouse...so dreamy...so princess-like...so sweet...so pretty...so nice right? Hahas...

命中主定我爱你...a nice show... 讲述着, 一个平凡的女孩, 拥有的一个不平凡的故事... 
我也很平凡啊... 但是, 我那不平凡的故事, 怎么还没开始啊? 哈哈哈哈!!! Siao liao...hahas...

No comments: