Saturday, June 14, 2008

ok...I lazy to continue the story today so I will do it next week lah...hehee...School really opening le leh...things become more real when I received my Timetable; So far, no Saturdae class, Class start at 9.30am :), lastest end at 5pm, exams start from 23 Oct to 10 Nov (So fast got exams le worh!), then, for one week, Mondae to Thursdae totally no class...WOW...weird man...Booklist; aiyo, all the books are so ex, I have no idea whether I wanted to buy or not or is it compulsory to buy them? Maybe can borrow from the libraries? HOw??? AHhhh...then all the names sound so weird and 陌生; eg: Intro Into Organisational Behaviour...And the one day orientation form...Hope I can make some friends that day...hopefully they can also be someone who is crazy about JJ, Jeff, FIR and JingLun, so we can have something common to talk about and also someone to accompany me to go find JingLun if one day he come back to school...HAHA...well, at least got something to look forward to right? Must be optimistic!!!


Then, I got some unfinished wishes that I wanted to fulfill before school starts...so...有没有哪些好心人士能帮帮我 organised 呢? Hehee... 
1) Go Kbox one more time (DONE)
2) Go beach to cycle one more time...And I booking HER SHUANG hor...hahas...
3) Go Sentosa to play lurge again..you knoe the go kart like thing? Hahas...this wish has been made for quite a long time but still...has not been fulfilled...
4) Have a meal with friends..Chocolate buffet? Just go somewhere where we can dressed nicely bah...hahas...
5) Go bowling...ya bowling!!!
6) Go Julianne's house...hahas...surprised hor...or somewhere where Julianne can have a piano to play bah...I want to hear her play Jeff's song...and also the 'All I ask of you' ...
So far...think only got this 6 wishes bah...not in order lah...hahas... *Wishes*

And finally, I found a photo of Jeff and Jing Lun taken together...hahas...and please don't suan Jeff's hair le ok...I knoe that it is curly...like maggi mee...but still...he is the best....hahas..............

Photobucket

No comments: