Sunday, February 24, 2008




Had a great day today...meet my old Secondary School friends...Yanli, Clar and Xin Fei...always love this kind of gathering...and JJ today...hahas...ya...JJ Lin Jun Jie...hahas...Never know I will have the chance to be so close to him...hahas...ok, maybe not that close but to be able to see him...my favourite idol in person...that was just an amazing experience...He look the same as what I have seen in photos and TV...帅...原来他真的很帅!!! Hehee...his skin complexion is good...no pimples...no nothing...hahas...Mmm...maybe it has something to do with his make up! His live singing is just amazing...I thought they were playing his CD lor but when he started to change the tune a bit...I realised that he was actually singing live...luckily, he make a few changes to the song...or else I would have never know...Must go and see his concert next time...will start to save money right now...confirm worth it one!!! Everything about him is just amazing but one...he never throw the poster in my direction...I was like shouting...我要! 我要! 丢给我!!! But he just never threw in my direction...despite the fact that I had stood so near to him...sianZz...Next time...I told Julianne that I must bring a white board and write the words 林俊杰...丢给我! big big on it...then perhaps, I can get the poster...hahas...I crazy le...Ya, he got a 签唱会 on March 22nd...and I was thinking whether I should buy his cd or not...If I buy...then cannot get his signature, how? If I don't buy and miss the chance to get his signature, how? Ai yo, how to decide? I have all the songs on that new album le...except that 期待爱...but only that one song mah...$20 leh...HOW?

Took a video...quality not that good...hahas...Added new songs le...scroll down to the end in the column beside this...the colourful me column...the tagboard column...there is a circle thing...you can clicked pause if you wanna listen to the video...And if anyone had ever visited my blog...can you all please leave a message on my tagboard? THNX!!!



Some random photos my cousin took in China...hahas...I look funny...hahas...love the last photo!!!

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: