Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday...Monday...I rarely update my blog on Monday one...today is not really a good day...keep getting stuck on Chemistry and Maths questions and I feel really fustrated when teachers go through their lessons so fast...arghhh...
But luckily got friends like Sze Ying...Thank You...glad that I am in 06S01...got so many nice people...keke...

OK...heres some pictures I made when I am bored...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~A very cute little girl...told you I am bored...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~The Phantom...ok I know the mask is a bit weird...but that is the best that I can do...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Christine...the dress is not really similar to the one in the movie but I think they look about the same to me...keke...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~What I may look like during the Prom if I can find the skirt, shirt, mask (really hope that the theme will be masquerade so everyone can wear cool cool mask...), boot...nice rite? hahas...very pink...

OK...thats all for today...P.S. Julianne, donno if you have read the post before this one...cos I updated today and Saturday...keke...enjoy... :)

Dollmaker site: http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php#aligntop

No comments: