Friday, April 06, 2007

Got my Common Test result back le...guessed what? I did not jumped over the hurdle...HaiZz...I really shouldn't have been so slacked...shouldn't...SHOULDN'T...

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA...AHHHHH...I am so excited...I am going to the esplanade to watch the musical version at May 10...the day before my birthday...what a lovely early present...but most of the tickets are sold out and we had to make do with seats from circle 3...very high up leh...hope we still can see...if not...I think I maybe bringing a binocular along...hahas...I am really looking forward 2 d musical...my first musical...plus Phantom Of The Opera is my favourite musical...I so happy...I was worried that my parents won't allow me to go cos of my dreadful results but in the end, they still let me go...I am so touched but...guilty...HaiZz...anyway, I hope me, Julianne, Her Shuang, Hui Min, Yun Jun and Shi Hui will all have a GREAT evening with Phantom...keke...

OK...I really can't think of anything to type about le...very sian...lets sing a song...In sleep he sang to me, In dream he came, that voice which call to me and speak my name, and so I dream again for now I find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind...

No comments: