Friday, November 05, 2010

Exams over le!!!
Going to work soonnnn...
Man...
Days come and gone like this...
fast or what???

Actually I don't have the feel to go watch any concerts now...
I am only waiting for SS501's...

Can finally watch my dramas le!!!
Playful kiss...Sungkyunkwan scandal...Pasta...
here I come!!!
Hehehe...

Regarding the job thingy...
One admin job end at end of Nov...
if I can successfully get it...should I find another job at Dec?
The explanade usher job?
Tsk...I want a singapore indoor stadium usher job...hahas...
or even better...backstage job...
muahahahaha...

Ok if everything is fine...
chalet again at jan 2010...
then...nothing much lor...
this holidae...
dull...
dehhhhh...

Rebonded my hair...
result...ok lor...
just find it too straight...
must wait lor...
hope by chinese new year...
everything will looked fine...natural...
hope lor...
then...
really find my fringe too straight...don't have that curl a little on your forehead de look...
don't like...
TSK

Photobucket
~My hair looked nice what...without looking at my face...hahahaha...

Below is just a random collection of my 自拍!!! Hahas...

Photobucket
Photobucket
~MuackZzzzz...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~My fringe ><

Photobucket
~Homework given to me by JasJas...hahas...

Photobucket
~AHHHHH...I miss my old fringe...hahas...well...at least I 勇于尝试!!!
I am a brave girl!!! DAEBAK ^^

No comments: