Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well...what can I say? Hahahas...
Photos speak a thousand words...
Let them helped me speak yea?
Hahas...

Dad, Mom, Grandma and Bro...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Charlene...Thanks!!!
(Ps: My mom is washing the 2 other tops you gave me...so I couldn't take photos of them...hehe)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Julianne...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Yanli...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

HerShuang, SzeYing, Huimin and Huiyun...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wingki...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jasmine, Xinyi, Yumei, Huiyi, Sharon and Garcia...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Hehe...had to take a photo of JongJong!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mimi...Thanks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Hope I never miss anyone out...hahas...
Thank you so much everyone!!!
I had a GREAT 21st birthdae!!!
See...21st birthdae don't need a party to feel 幸福 one lor...hahas...
cos I had a great family and a bunch of wonderful friends...
Wahahahaha...
MuackZzZzzZzZzzzzz EVERYONE ~ 

Photobucket

Photos are one magical thing that allows forever to happen...

No comments: