Thursday, February 25, 2010

Loxxx of assignments, essays and reports coming up...
Then the test...
Then the exams...
WOW...time really can fly!!!



Going to have a quick update...

Firstly...
Dearest...
JongJong...
Photobucket
Happy Birthdae!!!
San Chuka Hamnida!!!
Saranghae!!!

Secondly...
Photobucket
the clothes I wore on the 1st day of CNY...hahas...See my boots? I really like it!!!

Well, it's still CNY...so Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!
I had a great CNY!!!
Played mahjong...
And really played with real money this time round...and it is SUPER stress ok?!?!
Playing with only 10 cent can make me lost about 2 dollar something for 2 days lor...
It is considered as a loxxx of money for me liao lor...
Hahas...
But it is really more fun to play with some stakes...
Stress but exciting...hahas...
HUAT ARH!!!

Thirdly...
Photobucket
I had a great V day cum friendship day cum CNY celebration this year with Charlene and Julianne!

Last last year (2008)...
Photobucket

Last year (2009)...
Photobucket
See the similarities and differences? Hahas...
We must continue to go to the same place every year ok??? (Even when we ahem ahem have someone else in our lifes le) Hahas...
Will be waiting for the 2010 one...
with the complete 4to1 members of course!!!

Then I also discovered a hidden talent of mine...
Photobucket
Banging and knocking against the machine to quicken the process of the dropping out of the toys!!!
Very unethical I know...(Hint hint leadership!!!)
But well...
its fun to cheat sometimes, you knoe? 
Hehehehehehe!!!

Fourthly...
Photobucket
I went Marina Bay with Jasmine, Xinyi and Huiyi...

Great night...
Photobucket
I had fun with the sky rider...
Photobucket
WOOooooHOoooo...

Fifthly...
I had a strange dream sometime ago...
I dreamt that there was a guy who asked me out...and he was like holding my hand and stuff...wow rite? He was so nice to me... Hahahahaha...
So I am very happy...of course...
Then, a TV camera crew appeared and asked me why did I like him...
And I am like...cos he is taller than me...
Then...on our date...woohooo...
for some unknown reason, I was wearing high heels...not those really high ones...is the type of height whereby you may as well don't wear any heels de height...
Then, either I had grown or he had shrunk...
I was taller than him... O.o
Man...
His attitudes towards me was changed like 360 degree ok?
So cold...and he was like...why are you taller than me???
I am so angry and pekchek till I wake up...
HAHAHA...weird dream huh?
Guess heights do matters a loxxx to me...
And I couldn't even remember how the guy looked like... TSK!!!

Sixthly...
Well...there are no sixthly...
Going to end off here...
And randomly...
I wanna eat Ruffles...ramen and korean food!!!
Hahas...

No comments: