Friday, October 02, 2009

Lessons ending soon...exams starting soon...gotta start studying liao... 
AZA AZA HWATING everyone!!!
Gosh...my entry about my own life is so very short...then the rest is all about my idols...hahas...well... >.< ' l!i

Shopping trip!!! Sweet...hahas...but my legs ached a loxxx after that...hahas...

Photobucket
~See how we popped out just by editing the colours??? Gosh...I am SO pro...hahas...

Photobucket
~WOOHOOO!!! Jasmine...we should SO send tis pic to let SS501 see...hahas...

Photobucket
~Its snowing!!! Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!!!

Photobucket
~My trademark favourite blurred photo...hahas...and no...I didn't cut my hair...



-SS501 TIME!!!-
Photobucket
~Jung Min wearing the hoodies looked so cute!!! Baby too...looked like some boy boy!!! Hahas...

Photobucket
~See what naughty Jung Min is doing to my Jong Jong? Shouting into his face...tsk tsk...even Baby looked shocked...think Young Saeng is still trying to find out what is going on...hahas...

Photobucket
~And yea...now Jing Min is trying to look innocent after his crime...tsk tsk...hahas...so cute!!!

Photobucket
~Jong Jong taking revenge...but knowing how nice he is...he only looked through the 'what do you called this?' ...hahas...

Photobucket
~Best friends...Kyu Jong and Young Saeng...

Photobucket
~Awww...

No comments: