Friday, July 24, 2009

Went to so many places this week...shopping...sentosa...so in the holidae mood now...haiZz...
HuiQi Sunbae...wake up now!!! 
Hahas...



Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally bought my Curling Iron...after much consideration...
Now...I totally understand Marketing's post purchase behaviour...cognitive dissonance...hahas...maybe I should have bought Straightening Iron instead...man...hahas...
My hair is still too short lah...keep burning my fingers while trying to curl my hair...so difficult to curl lor...so pekchek...hahas...maybe I am not suitable to have curly hairstyle afterall...should have bought that Flat Iron...yea...cognitive dissonance again...hahas...so frustrating man...maybe I should just CUT my hair short...

Photobucket
~Couldn't really see the curls here...but yep it is soft curls...at least I did manage to do that todae le!!! Hahas...practice do make perfect!!!


Photobucket
~OK...ignore the spec...cos I thought I look weird without specs...so...hahas...wasn't perfect...but I did try my best...hahas...so deh...
Re-edited...hahas...cos Xinyi say I look like Shen Dian Xia with that red specs...so I figured I rather look like Harry Potter...
Hahas...Half Blood Prince is nice!!!

Loxxx of stuff that I wanna buy lately...hehe...so greedy hor? Hahas...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~Backpacks!!! And all of this started from BOF...hahas...

Photobucket
~Her hairstyle is so nice...hahas...and I wanna buy that beanie (cap)...hahas...so korea...yep...I am so gonna buy it...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Absolute Boyfriend...
Showing the last episode todae...yep...so nice...
Nighto is SO SHUAI...hahas...and TALL...OMO!!! Hahas...
And I am right Channel U is not going to show the special episode...
Watch it here then...
I am going to admit it...I cried when I watched the special episode...especially when Nighto asked his inventor this...
"Why am I a robot"
*SobXx*
Why bring him back to let him suffer and leave again?
Poor Nighto...
I don't mind having a robot boyfriend though... *Hint hint*
Hahas... 

No comments: