Sunday, June 14, 2009

Continued...

Video video and videos...

First what do people do after they get famous? Yup...they will get starred in commercials to sell products...marketing...hahas...loxxx and loxxx of commercials... (Pause the song player on your right...below!)

Collection of F4's Commercials...Kim bum is so cute...hahas...
I am so shocked about the types of products they 带言...ranging from normal clothes to even...chicken drumsticks...
I don't like touchphone...cos they looked bulky...but after watching the last 2 commercials...hahas...I think my next phone will be a samsung touch phone...hahas!!!



Anycall Commercial...Kim Bum and Kim So Eun...a spinoff story of them...so cute...hahas...



A funny behind the scene video...made by fans...



A mini movie made by fans...by editing and combining different videos of Kim Bum and So Eun together...what I can say is...it is so good...you will not know it is not a real movie...hahas...the rest of the parts can be found on youtube...



A talkshow with F4...pretty cool...with Ngs...and visits to their houses in the show...
There was a part when Hyung Joong mentioned Ga Eul...then Kim Bum started to smile...hahas...loxxx of people comments that there is something going on between them...but I think they are too sensitive....hehe...what do you all think?
And the female host's height is 172cm...hehe...think I'll looked around the same as her if I wore high heels and stood with F4...well...too tall...haiZz...hahas... 
Again...the rest of the parts can be found on youtube...



Funny funny...fans edited BOF opening...think Julianne will know...someone edited the opening of BOF to make it look like the opening of New Heart...a korean doctor drama...funny!!! 
 
Original ver:

BOF ver:


Ok the last video...again someone edited the opening of BOF to look like the one of Goong...hahas...I ike this one...so cool!!!

Original ver:

BOF ver:

Think thats all...until I can find more...hahas...
Most of the information are found here.

Then finally...somemore photos of BOF...before I say goodbye to them...hahas...

Photobucket
~If you watched the show carefully...you will noticed that...Ga Eul will always be sitting...or standing beside Yi Jung...hahas...nice!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
~If I can...I wanna play hide and seek with masks too...hahas...

Photobucket

Ga Eul and Yi Jung Sunbae's Moments:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
~Wow...HUGE BEAR...hahas...

Thats all people...think I will still be crazy about them for some time before I go crazy about other dramas again...hahas...

Boys Over Flowers ROX!!!

No comments: