Friday, June 05, 2009

Finished with Mop Girl le!!! Only 10 ep...so NICE!!! Hahas...I finished it at around 4 days...hahas...OMG...I laughed so much while watching it lor...hahas...So funny...hehe...Seriously like the interactions between the actors...especially Kitagawa Keiko and Tanihara Shosuke...hahas...they are so cute...and isn't it coincident that both actors also starred in Handsome Suit? Hahas... I like the theme song, My Revolution in Handsome Suit...thus as usual...went to search for it in Youtube...came upon a video of it...and the video used the show, Mop Girl as its background...hahas...everything looked so interesting...thus prompting me to search for the show...I never regret about it...

Heres the video...trust me...after watching this you will confirmed want to watch Mop Girl one...
Muahahahahaha!!! Watch lah watch lah...I wanna discussed this show with somebody...hehe...




Photobucket

Mop Girl is about a girl...Momoko...who can went back in time to save people who died...to change the future...
Due to her super blur and clumsy characteristic...she made a loxxx of mistakes during work...thus she was switched from working in a wedding planning department to a funeral services department...hahas...a big contrast right? Otomo was her supervisor...who always bullied her...they were always fighting...so funny to watch them do that...but he was also the only one who would help her when she was in need of one...
The different cases shown in the show is shockingly unexpected and always had a big big HUGE twist in the end...I higher recommend this show to everyone...hahas...why am I always promoting shows in my blog???

Photobucket
Momoko- Kitagawa Keiko
She is super cute...like her hair...hahas

Photobucket
Otomo- Tanihara Shosuke
Hehe...well what can I say? Bo liao went to research on him...yea...really bored ok...found out that he is the 1st actor who acted as 道明寺 or Domyouji or Goo Ji Hoo in the first ever Boys Over Flower movie at 1995...hahas...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



My results are out...they are ok...I guessed...
NO MORE LAST MIN CRAMMING ANYMORE...
If only I can keep a promise to myself...
遵守承诺...

No comments: