Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My birthday is officially over...hahas...
Had been 20 years old for like nearly 2 days? Hahas...
I still feel very young...still feel like a TEEN...
Oh ya...in fact I feel that I am still 3 years old...always...forever...hahas...
DEH...

Anyway...went out with Xinyi, Huiyi, Jasmine, Garica, Yumei, Sharon and Agnes yesterdae...hahas...we were so random...at first...we decided to go bowling...then in the end decided to go play pool...in the endest end...we voted for our favourite activity...to K!!! Hahas...
So embarassing...hahas...cos they sang the birthdae song to me in public...hahas...but so happy also...cos I really really really like my presents...hahas...they are so cute...cute cute cute!!! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Sylvanian families...they are so cute...hahas...really really like the baby lor...had been thinking a loxxx...what should I called the baby??? Hahas...
Finally decided...

Photobucket
~Introducing...Baby Twinkle.Cheery Walnut...
yea...long name...hahas...
She looked so cheerful...hahas...so cute... 
OMG ><
She is beside me now...hahas...

Bicycle...
 Photobucket

Off they go...
Photobucket

Photobucket
~Smile!!!

The slide...
Photobucket
~All the drawers can be opened!!!
All the tiny toys are movable...hahas...so cute...so real!!!

Mummy Walnut and Baby Twinkle
Photobucket
Ps: Ignored my finger...hahas...

Oh no...whats that?
Photobucket
Photobucket
~hahas...so interesting...can dismantle everything one!!!

A little story.
Photobucket
~Oh no...little Cheery is scared...she didn't dare to slide down the slide...

Photobucket
~She did it!!! Hahas...she is a brave little squirrel :)
yea...I am bored... 

Photobucket
THNX A LOXXX GIRLS!!!



Photobucket
~Random pic...hehe...
Guessed what is it???

No comments: