Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photobucket

Howl's moving castle...
Depicts a fairytale like story of an ordinary girl... Sophie
And a famous...infamous...handsome...cool...wizard... Howl

Photobucket

The magical story begins when... 
Sophie was turned into an old woman by... The witch of the waste
And only Howl (The infamous wizard known to steal pretty women's hearts)
 can break her curse...
Unfortunately or fortunately, she fell in love with him...
but still, being a really old woman...
how can Howl fell in love with her?

Photobucket

Amazing movie...really amazing...
Eng ver: Here
Jap ver: Here
(I have watched the Eng ver one time...the Jap ver two times...hahas...I will recommend anyone to watch both the versions...cos different voice actors will seriously bring out different kind of feelings!!!)



Photobucket

I nearly fell out of my chair, the second Howl appeared...hahas...like I said before...how can a cartoon be so shuai??? I basically giggled like crazy throughout the movie...hehe...took me a pretty long time to finish the whole movie...cos I kept rewind back to rewatch some of his cute scenes...hahas...
WOoo...I really like his MAGIC...his CASTLE...his VOICE...his ACTIONS...his DIALOGUES and his HAIR...so cute...hahas...basically...I like everything that is about him!!!

Photobucket 
(Younger ver of Howl)

I guaranteed that watching one time will not be enough...trust me...hahas...
If only he is real =.=

Photobucket

No comments: