Friday, January 23, 2009

Woohoo...I so love Goong...and so love my dear Shin Goon...
Muahahaha!!!

Photobucket
Basically...I re-watched Goong...and became re-addicted to Shin Goon aka Ju Ji Hoon...hahas...he is tall...cool...humorous...sweet...shuai...everything...EVERYTHING!!!
Hahas :)


-MV 介绍时间-


撑腰 By 小猪 ... 
So many stars 客串 in tis MV lor... 小S, 大S, 宪哥, Jolin, 黑人, even 小猪 de Mom...Cool!!!

搞笑 By 小猪
Nice song...I like the chorus part...but somehow...I feel that he didn't really sang the feeling of the song out...  Mmm...

没有如果 By 梁静茹 
Super sweet de MV... feat 阮经天!

PK By 梁静茹&曹格

Recently, Starhub let us previewed some channels to promote them... I like Channel V the most...cos a loxxx of Mvs and shows like 黑滠会妹妹...hehe...cool!!!

-End-


Photobucket
~Golden ticket to JJ's Las Vegas de concert...

Photobucket
Photobucket
~Hahas...JJ is so cute!!!


Party World K-ing...but still I agree with Charlene...I still like Kbox the best!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
~I like this photo...donno why!!!


Photobucket
Yumei's birthdae!!! Jasmine's hair is so red!!! Hahas...so cool!!!


-Fashion Corner-

Theme: Black & white

Photobucket
 ~Bling bling vest :)

Photobucket
 ~Puffy pants :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: