Wednesday, December 31, 2008

School is starting! Which is like so fast lor...hahahahaha!!! YEAH!!! Should I be sad???

23rd Dec, I had a Christmas party with my S01 friends... its like so fun lor! Had my first party in a hotel room...hahas...so cool!!! For the gift exchange part...I've got Charlene's and Hui Min got mine...hahas...so qiao... Charlene bought her present with me one lor...and I keep getting the 预感 that I will get hers...and I did! Hahas...so funny!!!

Photobucket
~S01's Row 2 + 3!!!

Photobucket
~TweeZz...

Photobucket
~Presents!!!

Photobucket
~Shoes! Spot mine??? Hahas...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
~A photo that Julianne randomly bluetoothed me...and a photo that I randomly put up!
Julianne...your doggy is so cute! Hahas...I wanna meet it one day!!! 

24th Dec de evening...I've got a Christmas eve's family's party to attend...hahas...this party happened every year... and I LOVE IT!!! 
So many people came...the whole house was so crowded lor...so many foods...so 热闹!!! Wooohooo!!! Love my family!!! We waited for 12 to come...while playing our beloved MahJong! Hahas...where got people played MahJong on Christmas day one? Us lor...hahas...
I've got a purple belt, a sunglasses and a diary book...hahas...love them!!! 

29th Dec...I went shopping with Julianne and Charlene...bought many things...a puffy, bubble pants...a vest...a bling bling sandal...hahas... 大收获 !!! Then, we went to a Jap restaurant to eat Ice Cream...yum yum yummy... A great day!!! WOooHOoo!!!

No comments: