Monday, November 17, 2008


Holidae started...been slacking at home...re-reading Harry Potter...I so wanna have the complete set...I wanna buy book 1 and 2...one dae..............

Don't think I get the job after all...not getting any call...but I will continue to wait... Hoping...well...maybe that person de phone spoilt or something...hahas...lame... Come on, come on...called me lah...hahas... Come on...lets chant together...call me call me call me call me CALL ME!!! LAME!!!

JJ de Photo-taking event next Saturdae worh...haiZz...but I already told my friend...I k-ing with her le...and nobody accompanying me to the event...so should I still go? Should I go??? Hard to decide...this kind of thing... Mmm...

So looking forward to 23 Dec...and 5 Dec...cos will be meeting with JC's friends... Wooohooo...so fun... Hahas... And HuiYun...if you are reading this...go lah...promise won't tease you or anything...well...at least I promise...can? Hahas...go lah...rare gathering leh...hahas...

Mmm...just in case the job supervisor de phone not spoilt...anyone still got job to recommend for me? Parents keep wanting me to go work...and I dowan to look via agency... one month holidae only mah...haiZz...I so wanna slack...but go work should be quite fun also...if I have someone accompanying me...maybe I will drag my brother along... Muahahahahahaha!!!

No comments: