Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ok...one more paper to GOooo...hahas...and I am here updating blog...................

Was reading Xiao Han's blog...saw her talking about reminiscing about the past...about her Sec school de spiral staircase...then remember my Sec school also got a spiral staircase...hahas...miss it leh...miss the school...miss the days...miss the friends... Miss PJ too...miss the uniform...miss the days...miss a loxxx of things...

Photobucket
~ Sec time... Racial Harmony day...

Photobucket
~Sec time... miss them...

Photobucket
~Jc time... Class outing...

Photobucket
~Jc time... 2nd row girls!!!



Sometimes...they are some things that I am really tired at...but I couldn't stop...maybe because I simply couldn't...maybe because I knoe I will miss it...maybe because I really like it...
maybe because... 放手, 也许不是件好事...

No comments: