Sunday, August 03, 2008

Finally...hehe...my first OB assignment is done...so happy...hahas...but I am so not sure if its ok...I kind of did it in a rush..ya ya...hate my procrastination...kind of wish I can change...gonna do my best...Mmm...that one time...after lesson...was walking home with Huiyi and Xinyi...saw people graduating...wow...all of them are so happy...wearing their 方帽...so envious...hahas...I, seriously need to work hard...because I want to wear the 方帽 ...really want to wear...hahas...

Mmm...was reading Clar's blog earlier...realised that I have been losing touch with my Sec Sch friends for quite a long time...kinda miss them worh...hahas...Well...wish them all the best...and yea...I will always remember the wonderful time that we had together... :)

当我们同在一起, 在一起, 在一起. 当我们同在一起, 其快乐无比... 你陪着我笑嘻嘻, 我陪着你笑哈哈... 当我们同在一起, 其快乐无比. 当我们同在一起... 在一起... 在一起... 在一起... 在一起... 在一起....

Photobucket

No comments: