Thursday, July 17, 2008

My wishes: 1) Kbox (DONE)
                     2)Go beach PLAY!!! (DONE)
                     3)Go Sentosa, play lurge
                     4)Has a meal with friends, somewhere, where we can dressed nicely?
                     5)Bowling
                     6)Julianne's house, hear jeff's song (DONE)



烦啊!!! Have to 头痛 about printing notes...cannot keep using home's printer...cos my bro complaining...he said ink so ex...cannot waste................print notes also considered as wasting meh??? Plus printing at school also is a problem...cos the number of printer that are available is way less than the number of students...kind of like 4 to hundred...how to print like that? 头痛啊!!! Luckily, can lend from Agnas...to photocopy them...THNX!!! But...what if the photocopying process took way too long? She also need her notes mah...so 不好意思... HaiZz... 烦啊!!!

Tennis orientation is totally a disaster for me...can 承认 I am really not a sporty person...the racket is so heavy...everyone is like so pro...except me...felt so out of place yesterday lor...really felt like digging a hole on the ground to bury myself many times yesterdae...seriously... Don't think I will be joining Tennis...unless I want to embarrass myself again... The seniors in the club are nice...but I am really not suitable for Tennis... HaiZz... Think I will be joining Singing club afterall...at least I can sing....though not very well...at least it is something that I like...though singing infront of people is like..............but well...everyone will have a first time, right? Got to overcome my fear... aaaaAAAhhhhHHHh...

Went to West Coast last Saturdae with Her Shuang, Charlene, Julianne, Xiao Han, Gladys and Michelle to celebrate Xiao Han's Birthdae... So happy lor...hehe... Lalalalala!!! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
~See, everyone looked so happy...HAHAHAHA!!!

Photobucket
~Experimenting with taking a photo using a lower angle...

Photobucket
Photobucket
~Her Shuang and Julianne...trying to show that they are taller than me...hahas...

Photobucket
~Spiderwomen!!! (Photo edited by Julianne)


交新朋友很难. 特别是, 当你已交换完名字, 电话号码, 以前读过的学校, 为什么来这里读, 和要参加什么课外活动, 等等等后, 你就要找新的话题来讲. 不然, 就会有很严重的冷场, 会很尴尬... 我很不擅长找新的话题来聊, 再加上我有点害羞; 所以, 几乎每次都会面临这种冷场. 我还挺被动的. 所以, 我会希望对方先主动一点. 这就是问题吧. 也许, 因为这样我会显得不友善, 不健谈 (会吗?)... 怎么办呢? 跟异性的朋友聊天更惨... 可能是没有交过异性的朋友吧...所以, 冷场会更多, 更多!!! 很羡慕, 那些可以交很多朋友的人... 所以呢, 只能说我会跟加地努力, 尽量想出更多的话题来聊! 不然, 我也只能希望我的新朋友, 不会太在意跟我聊天会很闷吧!!! Hehe... 要多多体谅喔!!! :)

No comments: