Monday, May 26, 2008

Really like the photos edited by Xiao Han...using Photoshop...so pretty...I also want to learn!!! But, I don't have the program...cannot download because I am using Mac comp...don't feel like buying either as I am rather 三分钟热度 ... so in the end...have to go back in using Paint and draw everything out by hand...Painful experience...by the end of everything...both of my arms were aching like donno what...started to suspect why I am so bo liao... I used about one week to finish everything...so long...but I am satisfied with the results...although they looked like a Primary School student's drawings...compared to Xiao Han's, whose products looked like a University student's drawings...hahas...bo bian lah...try my best le!!! 

Just wanna do an entry about my idols...a bit bo liao because I think all of my friends knew who they are...due to my OVER promoting of them...hahas...Well...I am going to promote them again lah...so bear with it, ok? HAHAHA!!!


MY IDOLS (排名不分先后...hehee):

Photobucket


JJ 林俊杰: 

Photobucket
~Liked him when I am like in Sec sch? Hahas..don't remember le...but I know he is the first singer whom I had liked in the past and is still liking him now...The first idol to make me go to a 签唱会...Also the one who made me knew what is R&B and making me wanna learn all the cool R&B 转音 and those freestyle singings (So tough...I always freestyle till 走音...HaiZz...)!!! Really like him as he is very involved in the activities in Singapore...like the recent 让爱川流不息 charity show...which I feel is a MUST for Singapore stars lor...just my opinion...Overall, JJ ROX!!!


Jeff 张信哲:

Photobucket
~The idol whom I had just started to like not too long ago...hahas...Really like his singing and his songs...so dreamy...so 情歌王子... Yup, I still like him, ok...Charlene...hahas...cos that time Charlene was saying that my liking for him is only for a temporary period...hahas... For now, my liking for him is a little higher than JJ...hahas...So, if I have to choose between who I am gonna 合唱 with...if there is a chance... *Dreams* ...I will choose him...for now...hahas... The first idol who made me went to a 签唱会 ALONE...WOoo...so worth it...JEFF ROX!!!


FIR:
Photobucket
~FIR...the first idol group whom I had liked in the past and is still liking them now...If I am not wrong...I like them more than JJ in the past...hahas...Their songs are so nice...Faye's singing skill is so pro man...Which is probably why their songs are so impossible to sing...hahas...You know...having seen so many singing competitions...from 绝对 Superstars to the recent 超级星光大道 ... not many people can scored high marks or even passed if they sang FIR's songs..WORH...hahas... Just feel that their songs sounded so easy if you just listened to it...but to sing...its totally another matter...hahas...Required a wide vocal range: ability to sing really high and low...ability to 转 from 真音 to 假音...假音 to 真音 with ease and beautifully...Ability to control your singing voice and so on...So difficult...高难度 leh...hahas... FIR ROX!!!


黄靖伦:

Photobucket
~Actually, 严格来说 ...he is still not my permanent idol yet...hahas...But, for now, he is my favourite contestant in 超级星光大道 ...I watched the competition because he is there worh...hahas...Like him because his singing is somewhat like Jeff (声线和啊哲很类似, 都是柔美的 type...很情歌王子!) ...but still kept his own 个人风格 ... Hahas...plus he is so humorous...never failed to make me laughed everytime he came out...Always like to use 成语 ...hahas...
Heres some of his conversations with other people (copied from Wiki):

4/18康熙來了:
蔡康永問「所以你平常是個不愛打扮的人嗎?」, 然後他答:
「也不是不喜歡打扮, 就可能比較隨興一點. 就沒人注意, 也沒人講你. 因為, 你都不是什麼東西嘛! 」

4/25Unplugged不插電指定賽:
陶子:「(靖倫) 前幾天吃太多了, 結果腸胃炎拉肚子...(問靖倫) 為什麼要吃這麼多?」
靖倫:「因為我不知道幾時會被淘汰, 所以就把台灣的美食都吃光光.

评判在问靖伦能不能用多一点的音量和狂野一点的方式来唱. 但, 他说这已经是他的 max 了. 所以, 小玲老师说, 要他用他去吃這麼多小吃的精神, 用来唱歌, 再接再力!
结果, 靖倫:「好, 吃多一點肉.」
陶子:「不是這個問題...Oh my god!」
靖倫:「吃多一點肉就會有力.」
陶子:「也不一定...也不一定!!!」

Hahas...he is so funny...


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and so lucky...hahas...got the chance to sing with his idol (爱如潮水...Blog song)...a special signature from him and so on...so good lor...sometimes...it is really good to be a star because you will have the chance to meet with so many other stars plus your own idols!!! Hahas... *Daydreams*

No comments: