Sunday, May 04, 2008

新CD: 逃生 [张信哲]:

Photobucket
~ 逃生 MV...


OK...Jeff 张信哲, newest album 逃生...Just bought it yesterday. Went alone to IMM at around 12 something, although his 签唱会 start at 3pm. That is one lesson I have learnt from attending JJ's 签唱会 earlier...Reached there at as early as possible, so you will be able to get a good place and his signature as soon as possible. When I reached there, there were not much people around, mostly teenagers...And others standing around whispering...Hey, 张信哲 签唱会 leh...张信哲 签唱会 leh...Plus, I haven bought his cd, so I could not get in anyway...Then, I went around, searching for Her Shuang's presents...Bought it...Went to Popular to buy jeff's cd...And to my amazement, his album was not sold there...Man...I went back to the 签唱会 area and still I could not find his album and the number of people in the queue was starting to increase...I started to panic lor...Luckily, Hwee Hoon was there to encourage me...in a sms way...Hahas...I was chatting with her mah...And she was like go for it...heard Jeff's song on the radio...And its nice...Hahas...THNX HWEEHOON!!! (Hey...Please TAG if you come to my blog hor!) So, I went walking around IMM aimlessly...like a zombie...hoping to spot Jeff's album somewhere...Then, Hwee Hoon told me HuiMin is working in a flower shop in IMM and that she could entertain me...Hahas...Found her and ya...thnx HuiMin for chatting with me...although, you were busy...Thnx Gal and I like the Lilies bouquet which you designed!!! After, leaving HuiMin...walked up to the 签唱会 area and YES...saw the table set up and went to buy Jeff's cd...$18...pretty ex to me...but all new songs...so I guessed its ok...hehee...Went to queue...pretty near to the stage...but I saw empty spaces infront...then, we moved again and I am practically infront of the stage...Hahas...so near...I am so happy...Sat down there for like an hour bah...listening to Jeff's new songs blasted from the speakers...this is probably the first time, I had listened to a new album in this way...cool...flipped through his lyrics book...saw a photo in the book...which I think is pretty shuai...hahas...So I spent that 1 hour, doing that...smsing HweeHoon...praying that Jeff wouldn't be like JJ who was actually late for like an hour...THEN...I suddenly felt like going to toilet worh...headache lor...luckily...it was not really urgent...Heng arh....Cause, by the time...Jeff arrived, I had forgotten about wanting to go toilet le...HAHAS...OK...so his new hairstyle was a bit like maggi mee...But, he confirmed looked better in person...So, after you had gotten over his hair...you'll be amazed like me...about how young he looked...he doesn't looked like 41...He  looked WAY younger...pretty shuai to me...hahas...and most importantly...he wasn't late...hahas...what a nice guy...so famous le...still so punctual for events...BRAVO!!! Then, when he started singing...I started to realise that he was so near lor...first time being so near to a star while he was performing...its like I can touch him...hahas...His live singing was of course amazing...and being so near to him was like he was just singing to you...so cool...hahas... *faint* ... The queueing to get his signature was pretty fast...way faster than JJ's one...because of his fans from his fanclub...he started signing at around 4...I got his signature at around 4.20...I even shook hand with him...hahas... *faint again* ...
So, overall...comparing JJ's and his...I like his one more...cause...he wasn't late...no fan club people squeezing to the front unfairly...so I can be really near to him which is fair since I had queued up for so long...his signature is really nice...his is really just singing plus a little others but not too long...so not boring at all...Jeff is pretty humorous too...hahas...but, JJ's one is pretty ok too...cause he did danced...and at that time...there was someone with me...plus...JJ is my first idol...worth it lah...hahas...
Mmm...now I had acquired...JJ's and Jeff's signature...only left FIR signature...FIR come to Singapore quickly bah!!!


Photobucket
~Still quite far...

Photobucket
~So near!!!

Photobucket
~The quality of the camera of my handphone is not really good...here is the best two photos in which I had taken...

Photobucket
~Well, can see that I am really near to the stage...plus the stage was not really high...HAHA...I am so close to him!!!

Photobucket
~Mother's day coming...so other then just signing the album......情歌王子 张信哲 also 送我一朵花...康乃心...hahas...well better than nothing right...pretty jiao too since this year...my birthday fall directly on Mother's day...so...I will take this flower as a early birthday gift from him...WAH...张信哲 送 我 生日礼物 yeh...hahas...a bit siao liao me...

Photobucket
~Beside signing the album...he also wrote down the number of album he had signed...I am lucky number 58!!!

Photobucket
~My first 张信哲 cd!!!

Videos in which I had taken...again...my handphone video quality is not good...but since I am so near him...ok...I am a bit fan...keep emphasising that I am standing very near to him...hahas...its pretty ok too...but...the sound quality...is a bit...peiseh lah...hahas...


逃生 (New song):

太想爱你:

牡丹忧 (New song) (This one is when I am the nearest to him!!!):

No comments: